After last month’s MAKE BIG DECISIONS MARATHON (2011.2013 strat plan, 2011 officer slate, and executive director hiring decision all approved), October’s meeting brought time to debrief, reflect and look ahead.
– Swank debrief – how do we deliver a fun, spirited event that stays fresh, tells our story, and raises significant revenue for Seattle Works? And how do we ensure our generous guests know how awesome they are and why their gift matters?
– Year-end fundraising – we’re gearing up for our annual campaign and encouraging board members to fulfill their 2010 commitments to raise resources for Seattle Works from their personal networks.
– Q3 financials and program dashboard review – our metrics show we are in good health, financially and programmaticly. Woo!!
– Corporate Sponsored Project Values – companies can hire us to create custom service projects. We welcome and value this form of support, and also want to be sure that the projects we take on honor our volunteers and the needs of the organizations where they are serving.
– ED Search Debrief – thumbs up on our hiring decision, and how did we do with managing the search/hiring process itself?
Thumbs up board! From serving as spokesmodels at Saturday’s Swank to jumping back into action as strategic thinkers and financial stewards last night, you rock.