There are many reasons people are donating to Seattle Works as a part of 21 Fun. Some people trust the ace that asked them to donate. Others believe in the work that Seattle Works is doing and want to see it continue.
Whatever the reason, we appreciate the gift. When you donate, there’s an optional comments field to fill in. Here are some of the responses we’ve received so far:
Warning – there is an abundance of exclamation marks ahead.
- Because that girl is off the hook, and she knows where I live
- Cheers to the new year!
- Congratulations on reaching the legal drinking age! 🙂
- Delighted to support 21 Fun (and Sergey)
- FABULOUS email. How would I NOT donate after reading that?!
- Fun way to give!
- Go Austin!
- I believe in the programs, and Katie is my daughter!
- I love Seattle Works! The great staff, the wonderful volunteers, and all the fine work you accomplish. Thank You
- Go Austin!!
- It’s too fun not too!
- It’s not the size of the donation – it’s how you use it!
- Jaxon rocks!
- Keep up the good work! I’m looking forward to all of the great opportunities to get involved in 2011!
- Let the money flow!
- Merry Christmas from Uncle Thomas
- Nick is a wonderful young man and I trust his judgement when he says this is a worthy organization.
- Oh to be 21!
- Proud of you Rochelle…keep up the good work!
- Tara Smith is fabulous.
- This is an excellent cause – hope this helps.
- You’re so lucky to have Lorraine as part of your team!
- Wooooooooooo 21 fun!
- I heart Seattle Works!
Want to give to Seattle Works and leave your own funny, heartfelt comment to warm our day?