Our giving campaign is still rockin’! We’ve got under five grand to go until we hit our goal. Here’s is the second portion of the comments that peopel have left when they’ve donated a gift to Seattle Works.
Comments that make us laugh, cry and feel the incredible love of our community!
– My darling wife is amazing!
– Keep up the great work!
– Woo hoo!
– Keep on rockin’, Seattle Works!
– I’d like to donate on behalf of Shane McNamee, who is an amazing guy.
– Keep up the great work in 2012!
– Ellen is stupendous!
– So proud of all you do. This organization changed my life as well.
– because I like to be matchy-matchy
– i heart Seattle Works (and Madeline and Tara)!
– I heart you Seattle Works.
– Megan is the cooles, smartest, best looking, funniest, and nicest person in the greater Seattle area. I’m a non-paid endorser.
– Go Ellen! Keep doing great work for the Seattle community!
– Soy dung nook, Jen! Hung ging gone done yall!!!
– Proud of your involvement with Seattle Works
– Good luck fundraising, happy to help!
– We miss participating in Seattle Works!
– I heart Seattle Works! Ganbare!
– Laura is hella cool.
– I have worked with Jen in the developing world. If she says your cause is good I believe it.
– Love you Rochelle!
– Great organization! Love the philosophy behind what you’re doing!
– Tapas Party
– Wouldn’t be who I am today without you, Seattle Works!
Please consider supporting Seattle Works this season! We rock community engagement by connecting volunteers, developing emering leaders and inspiring dialogue.
Give a gift today! https://seattleworks.ejoinme.org/RockStar