The HandsOn Network blog posted this great article today that we wanted to share with you all!
Here’s the condensed list:
- Helps create “healthier communities.”
- Improves corporate public image.
- Enhancing impact of monetary donations.
- Improving relations with community and/or government.
- Building employees’ teamwork skills.
- Improving employee morale.
- Attracting better employees.
- Enhancing employee training.
- Improving employee retention.
- Enhancing corporate strategic goals.
- Enhancing employee productivity.
- Enhancing company productivity.
Read the full article – it’s quick and worth it: http://handsonblog.org/2012/08/14/12-benefits-from-employee-volunteer-programs/
Did you know that Seattle Works can help you and your company with this? We can! We offer customized volunteer projects, leadership development training and more. Those are 12 reasons you just can’t ignore. Let us help you! Contact email@example.com