Years in Seattle: 19
2. Where is your favorite place to go in Seattle?
3. Your first interaction with Seattle Works was…?
Being approached by current volunteers to help with the Bridge.
4. What’s the best meal you’ve eaten in the Seattle area?
Steak at El Gaucho
5. Are you involved with any other Seattle nonprofit organizations?
I work with many as clients of my firm. I also act as Treasurer of Seattle Classical Christian School.
6. Which coffee shop do you frequent most?
7. What three words best describe your experience with Seattle Works?
Just getting started.
8. Mariners, Sounders, or Seahawks?
9. What is your most (or first) memorable volunteer experience?
A mission/service trip to Honduras after high school.
10. What makes someone a Seattleite?
Independent, casual, intelligent, conscientious, passive, umbrella-less.
This weekly 10 question profile is Seattle Works way of highlighting and saying THANK YOU to all that our volunteers, leaders, community partners, board members, committee members, etc do for our community! We’re asking the same 10 questions to various Seattle Works participants as a fun way to feature the different ways to be involved with Seattle Works and in Seattle.
P.S. In case you’re interested, the inspiration behind these interviews comes from NY Mag’s weekly blog post.