We used our icebreaker time at the last board meeting to focus on SWANK! Luckily our new AmeriCorps team was invited too, so everybody got to participate.
There were two sets of questions: one set for people who are SWANK veterans, and one set for those that get to experience SWANK for the very first time this year.
We asked our repeat offenders… Why do you SWANK?
- High-energy, fabulous people spending an evening together for a wonderful cause.
- It is a great night to celebrate Seattle Works.
- To raise money for an awesome organization and attend the most happenin’ party in Seattle!
- Because I get to dress up.
- Great night for a great organization!
- It’s a lot of fun and a great way to meet folks.
- Because it is the single-largest source of revenue for Seattle Works and it is a great opportunity to share.
- To stay young and swanky!
- It’s one of the few events in Seattle that you can’t be overdressed for.
- It’s the most fun way to support Seattle Works – no blackberry pulling [smiley]
- Because I love good food, drinks and company!
- Because I love getting all fancy, and seeing so many people supporting our organization.
So tell us – Why do you Swank?!