Neighborhood: Lower Queen Anne
Years in Seattle: 2.5
2. Where is your favorite place to go in Seattle?
Anywhere I can see the city and the water at the same time!
3. Your first interaction with Seattle Works was…?
Seattle Works Day 2010
4. What’s the best meal you’ve eaten in the Seattle area?
The halibut followed by coconut cream pie at the Dahlia Lounge
5. Are you involved with any other Seattle nonprofit organizations?
6. Which coffee shop do you frequent most?
7. What three words best describe your experience with Seattle Works?
Friendly, Helpful, Enjoyable
8. Mariners, Sounders, or Seahawks?
9. What is your most (or first) memorable volunteer experience?
SWD 2012 because I planned it for my company!
10. What makes someone a Seattleite?
Unfazed by rain as a pedestrian, unable to drive in the… Sun, Rain, Clouds, Snow, Fog, Anything
This weekly 10 question profile is Seattle Works way of highlighting and saying THANK YOU to all that our volunteers, leaders, community partners, board members, committee members, etc do for our community! We’re asking the same 10 questions to various Seattle Works participants as a fun way to feature the different ways to be involved with Seattle Works and in Seattle.
P.S. In case you’re interested, the inspiration behind these interviews comes from NY Mag’s weekly blog post.