1. Name: Meaghan Quinlan
Years in Seattle: 2
Occupation: Volunteer Coordinator
2. Where is your favorite place to go in Seattle?
Sunset Hill in Ballard
3. Your first interaction with Seattle Works was…?
Through my role as Treehouse Volunteer Coorinator scheduling groups to volunteer in the Wearhouse.
4. What’s the best meal you’ve eaten in the Seattle area?
Burmese Noodle Curry at Root Table in Ballard
5. Are you involved with any other Seattle nonprofit organizations?
Catholic Community Services Youth Tutoring Program, Treehouse, The World is Fun
6. Which coffee shop do you frequent most?
Java Bean in Ballard
7. What three words best describe your experience with Seattle Works?
collaborative, fun, innovative
8. Mariners, Sounders, or Seahawks?
9. What is your most (or first) memorable volunteer experience?
Facilitating peer-support groups for grieving children.
10. What makes someone a Seattleite?
Mild-mannered no matter what the weather.