1. Name: Stephanie Blucker
Neighborhood: Capitol Hill
Years in Seattle: 11 total: 10 here, 10 away, 1 since I moved back
2. Where is your favorite place to go in Seattle?
Gas Works or Discovery Park
3. Your first interaction with Seattle Works was…?
Doing a Hot Project at the Seattle Animal Shelter
4. What’s the best meal you’ve eaten in the Seattle area?
5. Are you involved with any other Seattle nonprofit organizations?
Seattle Animal Shelter, Seattle Women’s Chorus (Flying House Productions)
6. Which coffee shop do you frequent most?
Whichever is closest when the need strikes (I’m not finicky)
7. What three words best describe your experience with Seattle Works?
Engaging, productive, social
8. Mariners, Sounders, or Seahawks?
Mariners or Sounders – no American football, please
9. What is your most (or first) memorable volunteer experience?
Working on small farms through WWOOF New Zealand
10. What makes someone a Seattleite?
Unconditional love for this awesome city!
This weekly 10 question profile is Seattle Works way of highlighting and saying THANK YOU to all that our volunteers, leaders, community partners, board members, committee members, etc do for our community! We’re asking the same 10 questions to various Seattle Works participants as a fun way to feature the different ways to be involved with Seattle Works and in Seattle.
P.S. In case you’re interested, the inspiration behind these interviews comes from NY Mag’s weekly blog post.