1. Name: Kira Cha
Years in Seattle: Less than 1 year
2. Where is your favorite place to go in Seattle?
The trails on my bike
3. Your first interaction with Seattle Works was…?
4. What’s the best meal you’ve eaten in the Seattle area?
Any meal with friends
5. Are you involved with any other Seattle nonprofit organizations?
The Nature Consortium
6. Which coffee shop do you frequent most?
Recently, it’s been Jewel Box Cafe
7. What three words best describe your experience with Seattle Works?
Connecting, Exciting, Fun
8. Mariners, Sounders, or Seahawks?
Not really a sports girl…
9. What is your most (or first) memorable volunteer experience?
The two years I spent in Costa Rica as a Peace Corps Volunteer
10. What makes someone a Seattleite?
Not using an umbrella in the rain