1. Name: Prabhu Kannan
Years in Seattle: 6
2. Where is your favorite place to go in Seattle?
Juanita Bay Park
3. Your first interaction with Seattle Works was…?
Seattle Works Day 2008
4. What’s the best meal you’ve eaten in the Seattle area?
Set course at Sutra
5. Are you involved with any other Seattle nonprofit organizations?
PlusOne Foundation, Cares of Washington & Heron Habitat Helpers
6. Which coffee shop do you frequent most?
7. What three words best describe your experience with Seattle Works?
Rewarding, educational, connection
8. Mariners, Sounders, or Seahawks?
Not a sports fan
9. What is your most (or first) memorable volunteer experience?
Painting with kids for the Make a Wish Foundation
10. What makes someone a Seattleite?
Own polar fleece……you can always tell someone is from Seattle, because they think its ok to take off early when the sun is out
This weekly 10 question profile is Seattle Works way of highlighting and saying THANK YOU to all that our volunteers, leaders, community partners, board members, committee members, etc do for our community! We’re asking the same 10 questions to various Seattle Works participants as a fun way to feature the different ways to be involved with Seattle Works and in Seattle.
P.S. In case you’re interested, the inspiration behind these interviews comes from NY Mag’s weekly blog post.