Neighborhood: Queen Anne
Years in Seattle: 35
2. Where is your favorite place to go in Seattle?
Waterfront, I like to get fish & chips, ice cream, and then meander the shops.
3. Your first interaction with Seattle Works was…?
Introduced by a volunteer of Executive Service Corps.
4. What’s the best meal you’ve eaten in the Seattle area?
At Beppo’s; veal marsala, eggplant parmigiana, and tiramisu.
5. Are you involved with any other Seattle nonprofit organizations?
6. Which coffee shop do you frequent most?
7. What three words best describe your experience with Seattle Works?
Fun, Inviting, Appreciative
8. Mariners, Sounders, or Seahawks?
9. What is your most (or first) memorable volunteer experience?
First memory is of doing trail maintenance in a local park as a young boy.
10. What makes someone a Seattleite?
Doesn’t need an umbrella
This weekly 10 question profile is Seattle Works way of highlighting and saying THANK YOU to all that our volunteers, leaders, community partners, board members, committee members, etc do for our community! We’re asking the same 10 questions to various Seattle Works participants as a fun way to feature the different ways to be involved with Seattle Works and in Seattle.
P.S. In case you’re interested, the inspiration behind these interviews comes from NY Mag’s weekly blog post.