Occupation: Volunteer Coordinator
Years in Seattle: 30
2. Where is your favorite place to go in Seattle?
Downtown, Pike Place Market
3. Your first interaction with Seattle Works was…?
Disney Day promotion
4. What’s the best meal you’ve eaten in the Seattle area?
Barking Frog – Woodinville Sutra – Seattle
5. Are you involved with any other Seattle nonprofit organizations?
Komen Puget Sound
6. Which coffee shop do you most frequent?
Forza near Seattle Center
7. What three words best describe your experience with Seattle Works?
accessible, timely, fun
8. Mariners, Sounders, or Seahawks?
9. What is your most (or first) memorable volunteer experience?
Serving meals for the HOME project in Kent.
10. What makes someone a Seattleite?
This weekly 10 question profile is Seattle Works way of highlighting and saying THANK YOU to all that our volunteers, leaders, community partners, board members, committee members, etc do for our community! We’re asking the same 10 questions to various Seattle Works participants as a fun way to feature the different ways to be involved with Seattle Works and in Seattle.
P.S. In case you’re interested, the inspiration behind these interviews comes from NY Mag’s weekly blog post.