Well, in a nutshell: Team Works is awesome. If you need a little more persuasion, here it goes…
1. When you volunteer, you feel great–you’ve just given your time to your community. High five.
2. Team Works is one step up from regular volunteering. Not only do you feel great afterwards, but you are surrounded by people who value volunteering and community just as much as you do. So, what does that mean? Well, I think it’s safe to say that Team Works is the future of volunteering.
3. Future? You’re probably wondering how. It’s simple: not only do our teams love getting together for monthly Saturday projects, but they also love getting together outside of their projects. They have built relationships through giving back together. So not only have you made an impact, but you’ve also gained an awesome group of volun-friends! What’s better than that?
4. Not much–unless you haven’t joined a Team Works team yet! It’s not too late. The KickOff Party is tonight at The Garage, and the first project is this Saturday 6/15. Register now: http://ht.ly/lTu1q
5. Want to see what teams do when they get together? See below!
“Afterwards, BVM went, per tradition, to celebrate a good day and of course, have that beer!”
“And a blog about this project wouldn’t be complete without mentioning Flying Pie Pizzeria!”
So, what do you say? Are you ready to take your volunteerism to the next level and meet wonderful people who are just as passionate about making an impact as you are? Join Team Works today: http://www.seattleworks.org/teamworks, or email Irina at email@example.com for more information!