1. Name: Nikola Davidson
Occupation: Union organizer
Years in Seattle: 34
2. Where is your favorite place to go in Seattle?
floating on Lake Washington with a view of Mt. Rainier
3. Your first interaction with Seattle Works was…?
invasive plant removal at Seattle Works Day in West Seattle in 2012
4. What’s the best meal you’ve eaten in the Seattle area?
cedar plank grilled salmon in my backyard!
5. Are you involved with any other Seattle nonprofit organizations?
on the board of Undriving
6. Which coffee shop do you most frequent?
Le Fournil on Eastlake
7. What three words best describe your experience with Seattle Works?
well-organized, fun, meaningful
8. Mariners, Sounders, or Seahawks?
9. What is your most (or first) memorable volunteer experience?
volunteering at a battered women’s shelter in Ireland
10. What makes someone a Seattleite?
they don’t use an umbrella in the rain
This weekly 10 question profile is Seattle Works way of highlighting and saying THANK YOU to all that our volunteers, leaders, community partners, board members, committee members, etc do for our community! We’re asking the same 10 questions to various Seattle Works participants as a fun way to feature the different ways to be involved with Seattle Works and in Seattle.
P.S. In case you’re interested, the inspiration behind these interviews comes from NY Mag’s weekly blog post.