1. Name: Jaime Quick
Occupation: Director – Public Relations firm
Years in Seattle: 13
2. Where is your favorite place to go in Seattle?
Golden Gardens Park
3. Your first interaction with Seattle Works was…?
via my work at the World Affairs Council – we would send int’l visitors to meet with ACW and Tara to hear about volunteerism
4. What’s the best meal you’ve eaten in the Seattle area?
So many good ones – had Stoneburner in Ballard recently and it’s amazing food.
5. Are you involved with any other Seattle nonprofit organizations?
City Year Seattle/King County
6. Which coffee shop do you most frequent?
Fresh Flours, Anchor Ship, or a SBux
7. What three words best describe your experience with Seattle Works?
uplifting, fun, impressed
8. Mariners, Sounders, or Seahawks?
Lifetime M’s fan but they are killing me in last 10 years, Sounders fan since the start #DemspeyWatch, and love the Hawks….so hard to say, is all of the above an answer?
9. What is your most (or first) memorable volunteer experience?
Seattle Works Day is always memorable, cleaning up a park down by the REI flagship one year was rewarding, it needed it.
10. What makes someone a Seattleite?
Respect for others, respect for our environment, respect the sunshine 🙂
This weekly 10 question profile is Seattle Works way of highlighting and saying THANK YOU to all that our volunteers, leaders, community partners, board members, committee members, etc do for our community! We’re asking the same 10 questions to various Seattle Works participants as a fun way to feature the different ways to be involved with Seattle Works and in Seattle.
P.S. In case you’re interested, the inspiration behind these interviews comes from NY Mag’s weekly blog post.