1. Name: Patrick Bradshaw
Occupation: Marketing Operations Manager
Years in Seattle: 13
2. Where is your favorite place to go in Seattle?
Gas Works Park, anytime I am there it reminds me of why I love this city.
3. Your first interaction with Seattle Works was…?
Through Team Works, the first project I did was to help fix up the Rainier Valley Cultural Center.
4. What’s the best meal you’ve eaten in the Seattle area?
The best meal I have had in Seattle was Steak with lobster medallions at El Goucho. However, a more reasonable place lately has been UNEEDA Burger in Fremont.
5. Are you involved with any other Seattle nonprofit organizations?
I serve on the Board of Directors for the North Helpline, which provides a food bank and emergency services to the people of North Seattle.
6. Which coffee shop do you most frequent?
Lighthouse Coffee or Lama G’s
7. What three words best describe your experience with Seattle Works?
Fun. Memorable. Community.
8. Mariners, Sounders, or Seahawks?
9. What is your most (or first) memorable volunteer experience?
The most memorable volunteer experience I have was taking inventory of a thrift shop on pieces of paper. While not the most practical or well organized project it certainly provided some of the best memories.
10. What makes someone a Seattleite?
Someone who doesn’t use an umbrella on a rainy day, they just wear their North Face, Patagonia, etc jacket to stay dry.
This weekly 10 question profile is Seattle Works way of highlighting and saying THANK YOU to all that our volunteers, leaders, community partners, board members, committee members, etc do for our community! We’re asking the same 10 questions to various Seattle Works participants as a fun way to feature the different ways to be involved with Seattle Works and in Seattle.
P.S. In case you’re interested, the inspiration behind these interviews comes from NY Mag’s weekly blog post.